Registration Link | 注册链接
Registration Fee | 注册费详情
Before January 20th, 2022
After January 20th, 2022
|Authors (Students)||450 USD / 3000 RMB||480 USD / 3200 RMB|
|Authors (Committees & IEEE Member)||480 USD / 3200 RMB||510 USD / 3400 RMB|
|Authors (Regular)||510 USD / 3400 RMB||540 USD / 3600 RMB|
|Presenter Only (Abstract)||330 USD / 2200 RMB||360 USD / 2400 RMB|
|Listeners||250 USD / 1650 RMB||280 USD / 1850 RMB|
|Additional Paper(s)||360 USD / 2400 RMB / Per One||360 USD / 2400 RMB / Per One|
|Additional Page||50 USD / 350 RMB / One Page||50 USD / 350 RMB / One Page|
|One Day Visit in Shenzhen||30 USD / 200 RMB||30 USD / 200 RMB|
Important Notice | 重要信息
- 1. One regular registration is within FIVE Pages including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages will be charged.
- 2. One regular registration with one or more additional papers get only one proceeding.
- 3. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
- 4. Please send the required documents: a. final paper; b. filled registration form; c. payment proof to firstname.lastname@example.org to finish the registration.
Refund/Cancellation Policy | 退款/取消政策
If the participants request cancellation and refund due to personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 70% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Cancellation and refund request must be made formally via email.
No shows will not be refunded.
The organizing committee is not responsible for problems beyond our control, such as weather conditions, campus conditions, travel difficulties, visa problems, etc.
The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
Losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.