1. Template Download | 文章模板下载
2. Steps for Paper Submission: | 投稿步骤
- Click on the following link URL | 投稿链接: http://www.zmeeting.org/submission/icrsa2023
- Create a ZMEETING account (For new user) | 投稿系统创建账户
- Enter ZMEETING user name and password | 输入账户名和密码
- Fill the details and upload the paper in pdf | 填写信息完成文章上传
- Wait for the response from ICRSA 2023 Team | 会议负责人会发邮件并分配文章编号
For any inquiry about the conference, please feel free to contact us at:
3. Important Dates | 重要日期
|Submission Deadline | 投稿截止日期
Abstract (presentation only), Research Paper (publication and presentation)
|May 1st, 2023
|Notification Date | 录用结果通知
Notification of Abstract and full paper Acceptance / Rejection
|June 1st, 2023
|Registration Deadline | 注册截止日
Registration ends / Camera Ready
|June 20th, 2023
|Conference Dates | 会议日期
Welcome to Wuhan, China
|September 22nd-24th, 2023
4. Manuscript Preparation Instructions | 稿件准备说明
NOTE: Manuscripts that do not conform to the formatting guidelines below (PDF format, at least 8 pages, margins, font size, embedded fonts etc.) will be removed from further consideration without review.
1. Please run the paper formatting check on Electronic Submission System yourself by clicking on the printer Printer Icon under the Check Format column in the Files row in the basic paper view page.
2. Manuscript should NOT have: (1) Headers (2) Footers (3) Page numbers
3. During the initial paper submission process via Electronic Submission System, the authors are required to make sure the pdf file and Electronic Submission System registration page of a paper have the same list of authors and the paper title. Be certain to add all authors in Electronic Submission System during the submission process.
4. Each paper should have no less than 8 pages normally, including all figures, tables, and references. One regular registration is within 10 Pages. Extra pages will be charged.
5. Reviewing Process | 审稿流程
1. All manuscripts will be subjected to blind peer-reviewing and are expected to meet the scientific criteria of novelty and academic excellence.
2. The corresponding author is responsible for ensuring that the article’s publication has been approved by all other co-authors and takes responsibility for the paper during submission and peer review.
3. Review comments will be communicated to you and you may require to do necessary revisions and send revised paper on or before prescribed day.
6. Plagiarism Policy | 投稿须知
The content of any submissions should be original and must not be submitted simultaneously for consideration towards publication in any other conference or journal. Reuse of material previously published by the authors is possible under the conditions that the authors fully disclose (cite) the reference and clearly highlight the innovative contribution of the ICRSA 2023 submission and the significance of this contribution.